Sr. People Operations/HR Consultant Denver, CO
Vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger. As a Consultant for vcfo, you are more than an employee. You will serve as a respected and trusted advisor to our clients, – and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance.
We are looking to add a Senior People Ops/Human Resource Consultant to our team for the Denver market. Reporting to the Denver Managing Director, the HR Consultant will provide exceptional HR Consulting services to multiple client companies. Sr. Human Resource Consultants work directly with multiple clients to assist them in a wide variety of HR related initiatives both onsite and occasionally virtually.
Typical vcfo HR Solutions client engagements include but are not limited to:
• Recommend, manage, lead and execute on a wide variety of Human Resource programs from highly strategic to day-to-day tactical
• Conduct assessments of existing HR programs and recommend, develop and administer best practice programs to close any gaps
• Design and/or administer employee benefit programs
• Provide guidance and leadership in the selection and implementation of HRIS software as required to support human resources operations
• Develop and roll out employee performance management programs
• Manage employee relations
• Develop employee communication plans
• Provide executive and employee coaching
• FLSA related compliance and testing
Consultants are W-2 employees of vcfo and have a flexible work schedule. Our team consistently states that the variety of clients and work challenges, the flexible work environment and the collaborative team environment are some of the top reasons they work at vcfo. To learn more and apply for this position, visit our website at: www.vcfo.com vcfo is an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity. Hourly pay range is $55-70.