Part Time Assistant Controller Austin, TX
vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger.
We are growing our team and adding a Consulting Assistant Controller in Austin. Youll have the opportunity to make a difference working on multiple small to mid-sized client companies, being a part of a collaborative organization and working in a variable hourly environment. If this structure sounds like something you would enjoy, there is no better team to join than vcfo.
- Working with vcfo team members, partner with leadership teams at companies based in and around Austin.
- Engage with the clients team, adapting to a variety of client environments and industries
- Work on multiple, significantly varied client engagements at one time
What youll bring:
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting
- Experience with monthly close and financial reporting packages
- Willingness to perform tactical accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll
- Strong understanding of GL and bank reconciliations and payroll processing
- In depth experience with accounting software packages including QuickBooks, NetSuite, Intacct, or other mid-market accounting packages and Excel Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision while still being a part of a team
- Spanish bilingual preferred but not required
At vcfo, you are more than an employee. You will serve as a respected and trusted advisor to our clients and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance.
vcfo is an Equal Opportunity employer. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please let us know by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our first responsibility as a business is the safety of our employees, our clients and our community. We have chosen to take all necessary precautions to promote public health and safety. For these reasons, all candidates for employment with vcfo will be required to offer proof of receipt of an FDA-approved vaccination against COVID-19. We strongly believe that this is the best path forward as a company, prioritizing the safety of all employees and their families.