Consulting Controller Dallas, TX
vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger. We are growing and adding a highly experienced Controller to our diverse and collaborative team in Dallas. You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on multiple small to mid-sized client companies ($5-100M), being a part of a collaborative organization and working in a variable hours environment. If this structure sounds like something you would enjoy, there is no better team to join than vcfo. Your mission
- Working with vcfo team members, partner with leadership teams at companies based in and around Austin
- Engage with the client’s team, adapting to a variety of client environments and industries
- Work on multiple, significantly varied client engagements at one time
The vcfo Culture
- As a Controller within our firm, you will interact with other Controllers on our team to build the practice and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Our collaborative environment grows through team players leading our teams in engagements and actively embracing the vcfo culture by
o mentoring our controllers and assistant controllers
o collaborating with our HR consultants
o supporting our marketing initiatives and supporting the vcfo brand
o adhering to vcfo’s best practices as an EOS company
- Employ your entrepreneurial spirit along with our training and coaching to expand your business network to help uncover leads for new client work.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with generation of monthly close and financial reporting packages, KPI’s and dashboards for executive team and board packages
- Knowledge of funding activities and expertise providing tactical support for M&A, development of proforma cap-tables, term sheet review, etc.
- Leadership in development of financial policies and procedures
- Providing guidance in the enhanced use of ERP systems, selection/conversion support
- In depth experience with accounting software packages including QuickBooks, NetSuite, Intacct, or other mid-market accounting packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage accounting staff in a team environment
As a Consultant for vcfo, you are more than an employee. You will serve as a respected and trusted advisor to our clients, – and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance.