Consulting Controller- Austin Austin, TX
vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger.
We are growing our team and adding a Consulting Controller in Austin. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference working on multiple small to mid-sized client companies, being a part of a collaborative organization and working in a variable hours environment. If this structure sounds like something you would enjoy, there is no better team to join than vcfo.
- Working with vcfo team members, partner with leadership teams at companies based in and around Austin
- Engage with the client’s team, adapting to a variety of client environments and industries
- Work on multiple, significantly varied client engagements at one time
What you’ll bring
- Experience with generation of monthly close and financial reporting packages, KPI’s and dashboards for executive team and board packages
- Knowledge of funding activities and expertise providing tactical support for M&A, development of proforma cap-tables, term sheet review, etc.
- Leadership in development of financial policies and procedures
- Providing guidance in the enhanced use of ERP systems, selection/conversion support
- In depth experience with accounting software packages including QuickBooks, NetSuite, Intacct, or other mid-market accounting packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage accounting staff in a team environment
As a Consultant for vcfo, you are more than an employee. We serve as respected and trusted advisors to our clients, – and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance.