Consulting CFO Austin, Texas
vcfo is the pioneer in providing fractional resources to companies. We are a team of some of the best and brightest senior level accounting and HR professionals, collaborating to provide solutions and support to help make companies stronger. We are growing and adding a highly experienced CFO to our diverse and collaborative team in Austin. You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on multiple small to mid-sized client companies ($5-100M), being a part of a collaborative organization and working in a variable hours environment. If this structure sounds like something you would enjoy, there is no better team to join than vcfo.
- Partner with the executive team at companies based in and around Austin
- Lead and mentor the clients team and vcfo team members, delegating when necessary, to provide the best solutions for our clients adapting to a variety of client environments and industries to deliver transformational change
- Work on multiple, significantly varied client engagements at one time designing solutions by applying industry best practices
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with CEOs/Business Owners to determine core issues and design and implement strategic, cost effective solutions
- Drive both strategic initiatives and tactical support within the engagements
- Explore and identify additional opportunities within your engagements to add value to the client in your area of expertise and also related to other services that vcfo offers and other helpful resources
The vcfo Culture
- As a CFO within our firm, you will interact with other CFOs on our team to build the practice and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Our collaborative environment grows through team players leading our teams in engagements and actively embracing the vcfo culture by
- mentoring our controllers and assistant controllers
- collaborating with our HR consultants
- supporting our marketing initiatives and supporting the vcfo brand
- adhering to vcfos best practices as an EOS company
- Employ your entrepreneurial spirit along with our training and coaching to expand your business network to help uncover leads for new client work.
What youll bring
- 10+ years of finance and accounting experience with a track record as a successful CFO for at least 5 of those years in a rapid growth and change environment
- Knowledge and experience in multiple industries, having reported to a CEO and/or Board of Directors/Investors
- Expertise in budgeting, forecasting, modeling and confidence in system selection & implementation.
- Experience in leading teams, from defining skill requirements and recruiting to mentoring and promoting staff
- Strong knowledge of treasury, fund raising, debt negotiation and financing options
- Experience leading merger and acquisition activities from identification through integration
- BBA in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA a plus
As a Consultant for vcfo, you are more than an employee. You will serve as a respected and trusted advisor to our clients, and we have fun while doing it. Our culture supports diversity, giving every employee a voice, and we band together to give back to the community. We give our employees opportunities to work alongside the best in the business, increasing their knowledge by working on a variety of clients and projects, while still providing flexibility for quality work/life balance.